Do these characteristics describe your company?
- Lack of predictability for schedule or deliverables?
- Competitors deliver more timely releases or differentiating features?
- Unrealistic schedules set before plans; deadlines are constantly changing with late notification?
- Past efforts to define processes, principles and practices for product innovation were ineffective? A belief that you need measurable improvements and to improve faster than in the past?
- Need a fresh pair of eyes… to understand what you do well and not so well? Limited to what you already understand.?
- Lack a sense of urgency, focus and consensus on how to improve. Difficulty driving change?
- Weak infrastructure for governance of product development improvement?